Confidential Agreement between designer and client :-)

I had an add request on skype from an American Name. Since that is my official skype id, I had added the contact and asked him how I can help him..

- How many years or you in the service
Me- 7 years

-What SEO do you do
Me-We do mainly manual SEO jobs

-We are a company in Bangalore (then why American Name) and I am from Tamil Nadu. We are a web design company and looking to offer SEO jobs to clients,
Me-That's fine we can help you with our services.

-Can you get my clients website xxx for the keyword YYYY (a five letter most popular keyword with millions of competition)
Me- No we do not offer Keyword positioning services now.

-So what should I do to get the website on the first page.
Me-You have to design a strategy and we can help you execute your seo plan.

-We do web design, If you need web design contact me.
Me-Some of the clients need tableless CSS designs. If you can offer that I can refer you.

-Yes we can do that. Send me the info.
Me-Can I see some sample website so that I can send it to my client.

-No we cannot show you any samples as that will violate our user agreement with client.
Me: We wont contact your client, Its just to see if the designs are good. How will anyone orderfor a service without knowing what we can do.

-That has to be on trust.
Me: (!!!!!!!!!!!&&&&######, Well we talked a lot for 30 minutes and mostly this person was fishing for free information. I ran a background check with his skype name and found him to be a freelancer) Ok Bye for now.

I still am wondering if there is any client in the world who will not let his design company mentioning his website to their potential clients.


0 comments to "Confidential Agreement between designer and client :-)"

Post a Comment

About SEO Chat

As I am working with one of the leading search engine optimization firms in India, I am communicating with lots of clients from around the planet. Some conversations will end up unfolding great search engine optimization strategies, while some others will reveal that there are people who still have to learn a lot about SEO. I will be sharing the outcome of my communication with clients so that it will be helpful for everyone to learn and share a lot about Search engine optimization



SubmitinME