How to Get Articles Published in All the Directories that we submit to?

Well, this is a question in the mind of everyone who is into article marketing. Approval rate of the articles in the article directories is the deciding factor of the success of an article marketing campaign. Alright, now coming back to the query of a client:

“I write well written articles which are informative and interesting to read and yes of-course a little promotional sentences. I write all these articles after days of hard work on researching on the topic and gathering information. After all these I have asked you guys to submit this article and I can see only 2 out of 100 directories have published the articles. You have made my efforts a total WASTE OF TIME!!”

The Answer / Story
So as you can see, this client is irritated because he thinks that there was a problem with the submission process. So I made a spot check with the article that was submitted to ezinearticles.com and my guess was right. The article was rejected by ezinearticles.com because of the use of promotional pitch in the last paragraph of the article. So now it is clear that the problem was with the article and not the submission.
I explained this to the client and  he understand WHO wasted the time now.

Moral Of The Story:
Before you start writing the article be sure to the read the editorial guidelines of ezinearticles.com. You will be well aware of the fact that an article that gets published in ezinearticles.com obviously meets the requirements of all the article directories out there. So read the guidelines atleast once before you start writing articles for the purpose of article marketing and follow it or else the strategy will be a complete waste of time.


1 comments to "How to Get Articles Published in All the Directories that we submit to?"

Post a Comment

About SEO Chat

As I am working with one of the leading search engine optimization firms in India, I am communicating with lots of clients from around the planet. Some conversations will end up unfolding great search engine optimization strategies, while some others will reveal that there are people who still have to learn a lot about SEO. I will be sharing the outcome of my communication with clients so that it will be helpful for everyone to learn and share a lot about Search engine optimization



SubmitinME