How To Increase Traffic To A Website? (Making It All The Way To The First Page Of Google)

Every website owner out there needs there website on the first page of Google for almost every major keyword. I sometimes think of the funny part that there are only 8 positions in the fist page of Google and millions of websites want to be one of it for each and every keyword. If I get an enquiry that asks advice on “how to get to the first page of Google”, I simply reply them saying, it depends on several factors and not just off page search engine optimization. S we don’t offer any guarantee for getting a website in the first page of Google for targeted keywords. It has been so long, that I have been notifying about the factors to be taken into account to make it all the way to the first page of Google. And now it is high time for me to start explaining the factors.

Don’t Jump With Joy, I am not going to blog here about the factors to be taken into account to make your website appear in the first page of Google. I’d say that it is impossible to list and explain all the factors under a single post because there are 100+ factors to be taken into account. So this weekend I planned to start a dedicated blog just for explaining the factors for getting a website in the first page of Google search results. I cal the blog “Daily Google Tips” which will publish the first tip (post) on April 1st 2010. If will post one tip for getting in the first page of Google everyday. All the factors will be covered over time. So those who want to make it all the way to the top – wait eagerly till April 1st .. The expert advice is on its way.     


2 comments to "How To Increase Traffic To A Website? (Making It All The Way To The First Page Of Google)"

Post a Comment

About SEO Chat

As I am working with one of the leading search engine optimization firms in India, I am communicating with lots of clients from around the planet. Some conversations will end up unfolding great search engine optimization strategies, while some others will reveal that there are people who still have to learn a lot about SEO. I will be sharing the outcome of my communication with clients so that it will be helpful for everyone to learn and share a lot about Search engine optimization



SubmitinME