New To Social Media Promotion – How To Start?

Enquiries about social media always make me interesting. Today I got an enquiry from a new client who wants to get into social media promotion afresh. He has a new site which does good in Google search results (In the 1st page of Google for some main keywords). As you know, any website that is not into social media is considered to be low class today and yes this client wants to get into the web 2.0 world. Now he asked my help to put together a social media proposal for him.

So what will you suggest someone who needs a fresh start with social media promotion? I planned a social media promotion strategy that included some of the basic but essential services.

Linkedin, Facebook and Twitter Promotion
What is social media promotion without linkedin, facebook and twitter promotion. And you guessed it – My first recommended service was business network development in Linkedin, Facebook and twitter. I have included creation of accounts in these 3 popular social networks (Ofcource with 100% profile completion which is indispensable for maximum visibility in the search engines). After profile creation, I have guaranteed the client to maintain these accounts with some set parameters for one month.
Maintenance For On Month Included
Facebook :

    * Creation of public FanPage for the client’s business
    * Adding new friends to the network
    * 5 Postings (content) in the public fanpage
    * 15 Photos+5 Videos added to the fanpage
    * Weekly updates posted to the wall

   
Linkedin :

    * 100% profile completion*
    * 15 QnA questions answered in Linkedin
    * Creation of a company profile and addition of 10 employees*
    * Establishing 15 Connections and 2 recommendations from other members of Linkedin
    * Membership in 5 Groups and initiation of 5 Discussions

   
Twitter :

    * Customized twitter account
    * Interlinked to Facebook and Linkedin
    * Twitter directory submission to get 100+ Natural followers
    * Achieve 100 Natural followers goal


Now I am sure that this one month maintenance will make these profiles popular enough and self replicate.

Creation of Customized profiles in top 25 social media blogs  
I don’t have to explain more about this. Everyone out there knows blogs are indispensable for social media promotion

Squidoo Lens And Hubpages Hub
Well I added setting up this for the client as well. I promised him to deliver a well written unique hub and lens for free along with profile setup.

So that’s it. I think this is what a startup social media promotion needs. Anything else I missed for a small budget starup?     


0 comments to "New To Social Media Promotion – How To Start?"

Post a Comment

About SEO Chat

As I am working with one of the leading search engine optimization firms in India, I am communicating with lots of clients from around the planet. Some conversations will end up unfolding great search engine optimization strategies, while some others will reveal that there are people who still have to learn a lot about SEO. I will be sharing the outcome of my communication with clients so that it will be helpful for everyone to learn and share a lot about Search engine optimization



SubmitinME